REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Missoni Baia Edgewater
Featuring 200 feet of breathtaking beachfront on Biscayne Bay in vibrant East Edgewater, Missoni Baia is a 57-story landmark condominium that combines high-performance architecture with a tropical, luxury lifestyle. Developed by world-renowned OKO Group, this visionary building features 249 residences exquisitely planned with an integration of style, craftsmanship and forward-thinking design. Offering unrivaled amenities, including the city’s largest and most elegantly appointed spas, the Missoni residences deliver a timeless construction with the highest standard of service and maximum serenity.
Missoni Baia Miami
Expansive Fifth-Floor Pool Deck
The Missoni Baia fifth-floor pool deck includes: an outdoor whirlpool spa; pool-side daybeds; splash-pad water play area for kids; a children’s play lawn; an outdoor barbeque and bar cabana for alfresco dining; two poolside resident lounges; men’s & women’s private locker rooms and a lush landscaping.
Tennis & Basketball Courts
Missoni Baia's fifth floor amenities include elevated tennis and basketball courts for residents and guests to practice their favorite sport.
Missoni Baia provides its residents with a sixth-floor expansive spa with men’s and women’s sauna, steam rooms, and private massage treatment rooms with showers.
Residents at Missoni Baia count with a sixth-floor 1,700 SF fitness Center with 180° views of the bay; a private yoga studio and a private training room with men’s and women’s locker room.
- Missoni Baia is a collection of 249 exclusive residences with minimalist design, offering breathtaking views from its 57-story glass tower. Each home ranges from 776 to 3,788 square feet, with luxurious flow-through layouts and spectacular views of the city, the bay, Miami Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- OKO Group is a real estate development firm established by the award-winning Chairman and CEO Vladislav Doronin, working together with OB Group and Cain International on the project.
- Asymptote Architecture is in charge of Missoni’s contemporary design.
- Landscaping is provided by Swiss architect Enzo Enea, and interiors are courtesy of Paris Forino Design.
- The condominium will be complete and ready for delivery by mid-2021.
- Missoni Baia boasts an Olympic-sized lap pool, hot and cold plunge pools, children’s pool, tennis courts, infinity-edge pool on the Bayfront terrace, gym, billiards room, hair and nail salon, saunas and spa treatment room, and much more.
- 20% at contract, 10% six months from contract date, 10% at 25th floor, 10% at top off, and balance at closing.
- Missoni Baia is in East Edgewater, between the Venetian and Julia Tuttle Causeways, placing it alongside Miami’s Design District, Wynwood Arts District, Midtown, and Downtown Miami neighborhoods. Among the top destinations in Miami, the building offers access to luxury shopping, high-end dining, and world-class arts & culture.
- In Missoni Baia you will find three different amenity floors to enjoy different facilities, including a splash-pad water play area for kids, a children’s play lawn, an outdoor barbeque and bar cabana for alfresco dining, two poolside resident lounges Bayside terrace, gym overlooking Biscayne Bay and much more.
- Pets are important members of the family, too — that’s why Missoni Baia has a special pet grooming salon focused on making them look like four-legged kings and queens.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: Mid-2021
- Bedrooms: 1 - 5
- Floor Count: 57
- Total Units: 229
- Sq Ft Range: 776 - 3,788 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: OKO Group, LLC
- Architect: Hani Rashid Asymptote
- Building Type : Luxury